Useful Information

Useful Information

Crookham Village Parish Council Facilities

Zebon Copse Centre is an ideal venue for groups, parties and meetings, with play areas for small and older children plus a range of football pitches.

Play and exercise equipment for all ages can be found on Lea Green at the far end of the Netherhouse Moor estate.

Local Councils

Fleet Town Council covers central Fleet.

Church Crookham Parish Council covers Church Crookham except for Zebon Copse.

Ewshot Parish Council covers Ewshot including Redfields Garden Centre down to the A287.

Hart District Council covers all of the above areas and, among many other functions, manages refuse collection, planning and pollution and noise complaints for the district.

The HDC Guide for Residents gives details of the council administrative structure and functions with contact details.

To see details of an HDC planning application, use the search facility from HERE.

Public Transport

Stagecoach runs the No 10 service from Crookham Park via the Wyvern, Coxheath Road and Fleet to Farnborough  and the No 7 service from Phoenix Green to Aldershot via Fleet.

Reading Buses run a No 7 service from Fleet Station to Reading which is coordinated with the Stagecoach No 7 service with through tickets available.

Crondall and Ewshot Link is a taxishare service offering a pre-booked service to Fleet on Fridays only leaving Crookham Village at 0950 and returning at 1200. Users must pre-register with HCC. See linked page for details.

The Hampshire Public Transport Guide gives details of public transport across Hampshire.

My Journey Hampshire offers a travel planning service.

Up to date travel information for Hampshire is available from Traveline South West.

Trains from Fleet and Winchfield stations are run by South Western Railway.

Citizens Advice

Hart Citizen’s Advice Bureau has a guided web-search of key information on benefits, debt, consumer issues, tax, family relationships etc based on the most common questions asked by clients visiting the 2 CAB offices in Hart. All these web-links are validated by the national Citizens Advice charity. In addition, they have a direct phone line to a human assessor on 03444 111444.

Consumer Advice

Consumer advice, including Trading Standards, is available from Hantsweb. See also the Latest Warnings from Trading Standards.

Job Centre

Find your nearest job centre.

Find a Tradesman

Checkatrade lists tradesmen who have been vetted and are monitored.

Care and Support

Information on care and support advice and facilities is available through the Connect to Support Hampshire web site.

The Family Information and Services Hub web site offers information about what is going on in your area, details on how to access services, organisations and activities in Hampshire, and the advice and support that’s available.

Fleet and District Voluntary Care Scheme (Communicare) offers hospital and health transport via 01252 613121.

Mental Health Support

Counselling Directory is a confidential service that encourages those in need of mental health support to seek help and to connect individuals with qualified counsellors in the UK. The site contains information on the common reasons people turn to counselling, as well as articles, news, and events. To ensure the professionalism of the website, all counsellors have qualifications and insurance
cover or proof of membership with a professional body.


The parish council has installed defibrillators at the following locations:

  • Inside Spar shop Zebon Copse
  • Outside Zebon Community Centre
  • Outside Crookham Village Social Club

Check instructions on the outside of the cabinet, which may include making an emergency telephone call to get an entry code.

These defibrillators are designed for use by people without any prior training and will only activate on a patient if the unit detects heart rhythms that justify defibrillation.

To see a defibrillator in action for real at Bondi Beach, watch this movie, another from Yorkshire and this one from UK TV.

If you ever see any damage to any of these units, please inform the CVPC clerk immediately.

Infrastructure Problems

Local roads are managed by Hampshire County Council Highways.

Street lights are managed under PFI contract by SSE, to whom faults should be reported on line.

Grounds maintenance for other areas of the estate is managed by Hart District Council.

Flooding issues are split between many authorities. Guidance is available from Hart District Council and Hampshire County Council. Sewer flooding or overflowing balancing ponds and the like should be reported to Thames Water, who also offer flooding advice. For up-to-date information, see the Environment Agency Live Flood Warnings and the Crondall Road water level monitoring page.

If you have problems paying your water bill or need special help in making contact, visit this page at South East Water.

Household Waste

Details of household waste collections and associated guidance are on the Hart web site.

The two nearest household waste recycling centres are in Farnborough and Hartley Wintney. You can find details of opening times etc plus webcams showing the queue via the Veolia web site.

Farnborough Airfield

Advice on matters related to flying from Farnborough airfield is available from the Farnborough Airfield Consultative Committee.

MOD Land Off Bourley Road

Any issues with MOD land off Bourley Road, including the state of dog/litter bins, can be passed to the NSC Helpdesk on 0800 0223334.

Law and Order

The urban areas of the parish are within the Fleet policing area, whilst the remainder is in the Hart Rural South policing area.

Map-based incident data is available HERE.

Fleet and District Neighbourhood Watch details are HERE and their regular newsletters are HERE.

See also Hampshire Crime Alerts.

You can now report Fly Tipping on line.

Youth Provision in Hart

Youth provision in Hart as at November 2019.

Zebon Copse

The Zebon Copse woodland is managed by Hampshire County Council Rangers based at Yateley. Volunteer work parties are normally held on the second Sunday of each month. Meet at 10am at Londlandes and normally finish by 1pm although it is not essential to stay for the full time. All welcome. Tools and refreshments are provided, but please wear suitable clothing and footwear. Contact Northern Sites or on 01252 870425.

There is an active residents association on Zebon Copse estate. See

Dogmersfield, Winchfield and Crookham Village Horticultural Society

Visit the DW&CV Horticultural Society web site at

Crookham Village Parish Council Services

Find out more about your Parish Council, Councillors and Employees.


Find out more about our routine and annual Parish Council meetings.


Find out more about recent significant Parish Council projects.


Keep up to date with news and information from the Parish Council.


Read about community facilities within the parish.